We care about you
Now more than ever, in light of the COVID situation, we have taken additional measures to ensure you a safe and quality stay at our camp.
Additional measures in our camp
- When providing services on the premises of our campsite, all providers of our additional services are obliged to wear PPE.
- All accommodation units are thoroughly cleaned and additionally disinfected with an approved disinfectant.
- Special attention is paid to hard surfaces and high touch points such as buttons, light switches, remote controls, kitchen appliances, door handles and railings.
- Usual check-in periods can be changed to allow the household department extra time for the thorough cleaning processes needed for everyone's safety, and guests will be notified of any changes to check-in and check-out times prior to their stay.
100% free cancellation up to 7 days before your arrival
To make sure when planning your future trip, we offer you flexible booking conditions and guarantee free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival during the low season. Book on time and choose the best accommodation at great prices completely carefree.
For all additional questions and information, our reservation team is at your disposal. You can contact us by phone at +385 (0) 23 635 419 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommendations for preventing the spread of COVID infection
To go through the period of social and economic crisis in the most painless way, we bring you recommendations for the protection, maintenance of hygiene and prevention of the spread of COVID infection:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or use an alcohol-based cleaner / disinfectant.
- When coughing and sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with an elbow or handkerchief that you can later throw in the trash and wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your face, mouth and eyes.
- Avoid close contact with sick people who show symptoms (fever, cough and / or difficulty breathing).
- Avoid handshakes and close conversations - keep a distance of at least 1.5 m.
- Keep rooms ventilated and try to spend as much time outdoors as possible. Avoid larger groups of people and public gatherings.
- Answers to frequently asked questions about the conditions of entry into the Republic of Croatia with regard to the existing restrictions for the prevention of the spread of the COVID - 19 virus can be found at: https://mup.gov.hr/uzg-covid/hrvatski/286211.
- For easier and faster border crossing, we advise you to submit your data in advance via the website entercroatia.mup.hr. This will prevent additional delays at the border crossing. Passengers who have registered on this page will receive a confirmation of the received announcement and all the necessary information related to the instructions and recommendations of the CNIPH to their e-mail address;
- On the European Commission's https://reopen.europa.eu/hr website, you can check information in real time on travel within the European Union and the situation at the borders, as well as all available transport and tourism services in the Member States.
- On the website croatiacovid19.info you can monitor the number of active cases by region