We kindly request esteemed guests to obey the following camp regulations:
- Only guests registered at the reception desk may be accommodated at the camp.
- Selection of a camping spot is left to you, with the exception
of numbered plots. You are asked to make your use of space rational,
keeping your neighbour’s area in mind.
- Fencing off the selected place in the camp is not permitted.
- Setting up and taking down of the tents is permitted from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Digging trenches around your tent is prohibited.
- Your tent number, received during check-in, must be hung in a visible spot.
- Please do not make noise that may disturb the other guests
including the use of radios, television sets, and musical instruments.
Complete peace and quiet in the camp must be observed from 12 a.m. to 7
a.m. During that time, listening to radios, CD players, watching TV or
singing, is not permitted. Afternoon quiet hours are from 1 p.m. to 3
p.m. We would also like to warn you to take special care of your
children at that time.
- Guests are obliged to keep their camping area clean. Please
collect refuse water from your trailer in a special container and do not
let it flow into the ground. Please collect garbage into plastic bags
and leave them by the garbage containers. Please leave the washroom
areas in the same state you would like to find them.
- Dog owners may camp only in areas where it is allowed. Dog
owners are obliged to walk their dogs on a leash and keep them on a
leash in their area. Owners are obliged to clean up after their pets,
otherwise a cleaning fee shall be charged. Non-compliance with this
regulation is subject to financial sanctions.
- The maximum speed for vehicles is 20 km per hour. Pedestrians in the camp have the right of way in regards to the vehicles.
- Car washing is allowed only in the specially designated area in the camp.
- Law due to fire hazards forbids lighting fires in the open.
- Should you find lost or forgotten items, please return them to the reception desk immediately.
- For a lost camp number (triangle) or refrigerator keys, you shall be charged according to our fee list.
- Visits are allowed only in case of registration at the entrance –
reception desk of the camp. For short stays on the campground, visitors
are required to leave a valid personal identification document at the
entrance, which shall be returned to upon departure from the camp.
- For electricity hook-ups and disconnection, please contact the
camp reception desk. Defective electrical installations shall be
disconnected from the camp’s electrical circuit.
- You can leave jewellery, money, and other valuables at the reception desk, for a minimal fee.
- We do not assume responsibility in cases of disappearance of items from tents or trailers.
- Guests are required to make the camping area available by 1 p.m.
Please deposit all waste items from your area in a specially designated
place for garbage disposal.
- The pay desk at the reception desk is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Settlement and payment of fees for the used services may be done
on the day of departure; however, we suggest that you do so a day early
in order to avoid possible line-ups. Should you leave the camp after 1
p.m., we shall be forced to charge the fee for an extra day at the camp.
When settling accounts, please do not forget to return the number of
your tent or trailer, your pass, and your refrigerator key.
- The complaints book is available at the reception desk.
- Guests who do not obey by these Regulations and those guests who
disturb the peace and other guests with their behaviour may have their
accommodation services revoked. The deadline for cancellation is 24